The website www.clinicaanton.es (hereinafter, the "Website") is the property of Clínica Antón S.L. (hereinafter, "Clínica Antón S.L."), with registered offices at C/ Martí nº 5 46003, Valencia.
The present information forms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website published under the domain name www.clinicaanton.es assume and undertake to respect.
- "Page", domain clinicaanton.es which is made available to Internet Users.
- "UserThe user, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- "Content"are the pages that make up the entire domain. drantonclinc.co.uk which make up the information and services that Clínica Antón S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Website.
- "HyperlinkThe technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- "CookiesA technical means for the "traceability" and monitoring of browsing on websites. These are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications for privacy, so Clínica Antón S.L. will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use when they are implemented on the Website.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the website.
Clínica Antón S.L. provides the content and services available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on personal data processing (hereinafter, the "Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the status of "User" and implies unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, with Clínica Antón S.L. reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it is the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website, so that if they do not agree with any of the provisions herein, they should refrain from using this Website.
You are also advised that, on occasions, special conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website, the use of such content or services implies acceptance of the special conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, Clínica Antón S.L. offers Users the possibility of accessing: information on the services offered (hereinafter the "Services").
- Privacy and Data Processing
When it is necessary to provide personal data to access certain content or services, Users shall guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. Clínica Antón S.L. will process such data automatically in accordance with their nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the content and/or any other elements inserted on the page, are the exclusive property of Clínica Antón S.L and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. The User therefore undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding Clínica Antón S.L. harmless from any claim arising from non-compliance with such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by Clínica Antón S.L. or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. Clínica Antón S.L. is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, and Clínica Antón S.L. reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User undertakes to:
To make proper and lawful use of the Website and its contents and services, in accordance with:
- the legislation applicable at any given time;
- the General Conditions of Use of the Website;
- generally accepted morality and decency, and
- public order.
To provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Website.
Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and keep them updated at all times so that they correspond, at all times, to the User's real situation. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to Clínica Antón S.L. or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Clínica Antón S.L., its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Clínica Antón S.L., third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Clínica Antón S.L. or third parties included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material which:
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, belief, age or status.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order.
- Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
- It is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to Clínica Antón S.L. or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised.
- Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of individuals.
- Constitutes any form of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that impedes the normal functioning of the Website.
- If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, you are provided with a password, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, he/she undertakes to notify Clínica Antón S.L. of any event that may imply improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until such time as the above notification is made, Clínica Antón S.L shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party shall be your responsibility.
- If the user negligently or fraudulently breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, he/she will be liable for all damages that may arise for Clínica Antón S.L. as a result of said breach.
Clínica Antón S.L. does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the Clínica Antón S.L. pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
Clínica Antón S.L. accepts no responsibility for any decisions that may be taken as a result of accessing the content or information offered.
Clínica Antón S.L may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Website or any of the services offered on it is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. Clínica Antón S.L. accepts no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, any content that may cause such damage, provided that this is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages that may derive, among others, from: interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of Clínica Antón S.L.
Unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of Clínica Antón S.L. reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the website.
Clínica Antón S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, Clínica Antón S.L. is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being used solely for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of damage caused by the unlawful or incorrect use of these services, the User may be claimed by Clínica Antón S.L. for the damage caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold Clínica Antón S.L. harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. Likewise, you undertake to indemnify Clínica Antón S.L against any damages arising from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce the Clínica Antón S.L. Website or any of its contents in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, except with the express written authorisation of Clínica Antón S.L.
The Clínica Antón S.L. website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to information about collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, Clínica Antón S.L is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is it a guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website may not imply that Clínica Antón S.L recommends that website or its services or products, nor may they misrepresent their relationship with Clínica Antón S.L or state that Clínica Antón S.L has authorised such a link, nor may they include brands, names, commercial names, logos or other distinctive signs of Clínica Antón S.L. They may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination on the grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page must link to the Website address itself, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser over any of the pages of the Website.
Clínica Antón S.L may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must immediately proceed to remove it. Clínica Antón S.L. cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, Clínica Antón S.L. assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any aspect relating to such websites.
- Data protection
To use some of the Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. For this purpose, Clínica Antón S.L. will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016. To this end, the User may access the policy followed in the processing of personal data as well as the establishment of the purposes previously established, as set out in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy [LINK] presented on the Website.
Clínica Antón S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on reading the Cookies policy of our website.
Clínica Antón S.L. reserves the right to use "cookies" technology on the Website, in order to recognise you as a frequent User and personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The cookies used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not provide the user's personal data.
- Duration and termination
The provision of this Web Site and other services is, in principle, for an indefinite period of time. However, Clínica Antón S.L may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. Whenever possible, Clínica Antón S.L will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the service in question.
- Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, Clínica Antón S.L. does not grant any guarantee or declaration whatsoever in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or marketability, except insofar as such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Website, Clínica Antón S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or up-to-dateness of the Contents.
Clínica Antón S.L. excludes all liability for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Website. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
- Force majeure
Clínica Antón S.L. shall not be liable in the event of the impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
- Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of Madrid.
In the event that any stipulation in these General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or null and void by virtue of applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or nullity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, Clínica Antón S.L. will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original stipulation.
Clínica Antón S.L. reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice.
Clínica Antón S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website to any user who fails to comply with the conditions of use indicated in this Legal Notice, exercising, where appropriate, the corresponding civil and criminal actions. Clínica Antón S.L. accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by errors and/or omissions in the content, availability, transmission of viruses, malware, etc. that may occur, despite having adopted all the measures that we have considered necessary and appropriate to avoid this type of circumstance.
In the event of controversy or claims, these will be resolved beforehand between the parties. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia (Province).
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.