- Privacy and Security Policy.
- Definition of personal data
"Personal Data" must be understood as any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, they include the name, surname, postal and email addresses, as well as the telephone number.
- Treatments and purposes of the data collected
Any personal data that you provide us when visiting any of our web portals or with the installation of our mobile application, will be treated in accordance with data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which CLÍNICA ANTÓN uses personal data as data controller:
- Manage the registration forms to become registered users and access the services, as well as to contact them and respond to the questions raised or receive commercial information about new products and company news.
- Another purpose for which data is collected is to respond to queries by sending contact forms. The data obtained through this means is to respond to the users themselves and send them commercial information, promotions, in addition to including them in the distribution list.
At CLÍNICA ANTÓN we will inform all users of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields indicated otherwise. However, failure to complete said data may prevent CLÍNICA ANTÓN from providing all those Services linked to such data, freeing us from all liability for non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
It is the user's obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep it updated, so CLÍNICA ANTÓN reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed to cancel the service any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that may be appropriate by law.
- Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the response to queries raised through the website, which involves the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures by the interested party.
- Data retention period
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the queries.
- Communication of your personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third party. If it is necessary to communicate your information to a third party, your consent will be requested.
- Security of your personal data
CLÍNICA ANTÓN has a special concern to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures, to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example our web portals use HTTPS data encryption protocols.
By the mere fact of visiting this web portal or using the services of CLÍNICA ANTÓN, no personal data that identifies a User is automatically recorded. However, we inform you that while browsing the Website, "cookies" are used, small data files that are generated on the Internet user's computer and that allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
- The date and time of access to the Web, allowing us to know the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the content.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website to carry out analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- User rights.
All users can exercise any of the rights granted by data protection regulations, such as the right of access, limitation of processing, deletion, portability, etc. by writing to CLÍNICA ANTÓN, located at Carrer de Martí, 5, CP 46005, Valencia, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you not want to receive information from us or do you want to revoke your consent?
Any user may object to the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect). To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com
When you receive advertising by email, you can also object from said email, by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided to you.
This policy was last updated on 12/13/2023